Protecting your privacy
Your privacy is important to us. Tavaero Jet Charter Corp. pledges to be responsible when gathering your personal information and to protect your privacy.
This Privacy Notice should answer your questions about the sources and kinds of information we collect, how we use it, when it may be shared with others, and how we safeguard its confidentiality and security. We also provide you with ways to correct the data you provide us and to limit our sharing of this data with third parties.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It Return to Top
To better serve your needs and manage our business, we collect and maintain accurate personal information about you. Tavaero Jet Charter Corp. collects customer information from many sources to understand and meet your needs. We collect personal information about you from:
• Your browser, when you visit our websites and your browser interacts with us;
• Consumer-reporting agencies; and
• Other sources, in connection with providing your needs and services.
The personal information we collect about you through these various sources may include, but is not limited to:
• Name, addresses and telephone numbers
• Email addresses, fax numbers and pager numbers
• Credit/debit card numbers, billing address and expiration date (used only to facilitate payment)
• Information when necessary to facilitate travel, including travel companion(s) names, emergency contacts, and other special needs.
• In addition to obtaining your personal information, when you use our site, we may collect tracking information such as your browser type, the type of operating system you use, the name of your Internet service provider, and pages visited on the site. None of this information identifies you personally; we collect it for aggregate reporting on site activity. For example, we may want to know how long the average user spends on our site or which pages or features get the most attention. We use this information to improve your online experience.
How Your Information Will Be Used Return to Top
Tavaero Jet Charter Corp. uses personally identifiable information to complete transactions and fulfill requests for our services. Tavaero Jet Charter Corp. requires you to provide personal information when purchasing products and services through an Tavaero Jet Charter Corp. reservations agent. In addition to processing, confirming and fulfilling the services you request, Tavaero Jet Charter Corp. may use this data for administrative purposes such as accounting, billing and audits, credit card processing and verification, immigration and customs control, security, legal support, information systems maintenance and development, customer-relations correspondence and for the operation of the Tavaero Jet Charter Corp. program. We also use this data to identify, develop and market products and services that we feel you will value.
Sharing of Customer Information
Tavaero Jet Charter Corp. does not sell any customer information or share your email address with third parties, unless required by law. However, we may disclose customer information to companies affiliated with Tavaero Jet Charter Corp. and/or unaffiliated third parties to fulfill the products and services you have requested. We may provide this information to U.S. or other countries' tax, security and regulatory authorities, if required by law. From time to time, we may send you offers, from Tavaero Jet Charter Corp. companies.
How You Can Correct Your Information
You can subscribe to or opt-out of Tavaero Jet Charter Corp. email products or update your personal account preferences by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Security is one of our highest priorities at Tavaero Jet Charter Corp.. We limit access to personal information about you to those authorized employees and agents who need to know the information to provide products and services to you.